Our feet are the carriers of our entire body — the foundation. As such, we need to take extra good care of them. A foot soak soothes your muscles, hydrates your skin, and relieves aches and pains from standing for hours or walking in uncomfortable shoes. And while a little rough skin helps protect our feet, if you’re prone to developing thick calluses, softening them in a soak makes them easier to exfoliate.
This formula was carefully created — utilizing the healing properties of herbs, roots, and essential oils — to properly take care of your feet. The key to this foot soak is the synergistic combination of herbs, oils, and salts. While the herbal ingredients soothe and nourish tired feet, the salts will soften your feet, reduce swelling & increase circulation while adding a trace amount of magnesium to your feet care routine. The oils on the other hand will deeply nourish your skin leaving it hydrated and soft.
Benefits of our foot soak:
- Rosemary powder and clove essential oil work as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. They also are deodorizing & refreshing herbs
- Essential oil of eucalyptus stimulates blood circulation to refresh tired feet
- The essential oil of lavender relaxes the mind. It’s also a natural pain reliever—optimal for sore muscles and joints.
- Orange essential will combat inflammation and relax those sore feet. Also, this oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect that helps reduce pulse rate.
- Chamomile essential oil helps to lessen puffiness in tired, swollen feet. Also helps to relax and de-stress from the day. Re-energize, reinvigorates, and rejuvenates
- Epsom salt and Celtic sea salt soften your feet, reduce swelling & increase circulation
- Marshmallow roots help soften rough, dry skin and calluses
- Oat flour soothes and hydrates the skin
- Organic, cold-pressed avocado oil helps kill germs, heals and moisturizes cracked skin. It also softens cuticles.
- Dried chamomile, calendula, orange peel, rosemary, and lemon zest adds soothing, relaxing, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties
- Vitamin E oil moisturizes and nourishes your skin.
Most ingredients will dissolve in water except for the added dried herbs and roots. We’ve added a beautiful, reusable, pouch made out of organic cotton. You can add the mixture to this pouch and easily add it to the (hot) water. After soaking, simply remove its remaining content, wash and reuse.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
A deliciously scented foot soak that is anti-bacterial & anti-fungal. It will relax your feet & mind, soothe & soften your skin, refresh & remove feet odor and promote blood circulation. It comes in a beautiful glass jar with a metal silver-coloured lid that can be endlessly reused.
Vegan | Palm Oil Free | Not tested on animals | NET weight: approx. 300 gr. (10.5 oz)
One package contains approximately 6 soaks (If using 50gr. per soak – 1/4 cup). Each soak costs approx. €4,15
HOW TO USE:
- Add 1/4 cup of the mixture to a basin.
- Add very hot water to dissolve salts and get herbs brewing. You can use the added organic cotton pouch.
- Add cooler water to a comfortable (not too hot) temperature. To ankle height. A soak should never burn.
- Swirl around to help dissolve and distribute the salts
- Soak feet 10-15 minutes
- Dry thoroughly after and moisturize with our face & body oil
This product contains limonene and linalool. They are naturally present in the essential oils used to scent the products. They are not added in isolation. If you have (very) sensitive skin, please make sure to do a patch test before use