Hempseed Oil is the oil derived from the seeds of the hemp plant which is a cannabis plant cultivated for non-drug use. Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil for Skin:
- Locks in hydration: Hemp seed oil is high in omega acids 3, 6, and 9, all of which help repair the skin barrier and form a seal over the skin to keep moisture trapped inside.
- Attracts moisture: It is also a humectant, so it draws moisture to the skin
- Anti-inflammatory: Omega acids also help lower inflammation in the skin.
- Soothes skin: Hemp seed oil is rich in fatty acids, which help hydrate and soothe inflamed skin
- Anti-acneic: It may modulate skin oil production